Sunday, May 27, 2007

Nathan Petrelli's Victory Speech:

One of my better speeches.

*****
A landslide! That's what they called it! During my campaign I spoke a lot about family. My mother is here tonight, my wife, and the boys. I'm sorry my brother can't be with us. But I know Peter cares about this city more than anyone. Our father always said we had a responsibility to use what God gave us, to help others, to make a real difference in the world. Pop believed in making the hard choices, for the greater good. So do I. Our children deserve that. They deserve a better future. A future where they don't have to face their fears alone, but can look into the darkness, and find hope. I challenge everyone here to inspire by example. To fight the battle, no matter the cost. The world is sick. It's spinning out of control. But with our help... it can heal. With our love, compassion, and strength. So let's put aside our differences, and embrace our common goals. Let's do it for our children. Let's show them all what we're capable of.

4 comments:

Heidi Petrelli said...

Nathan-where are you?

Unknown said...

You have been added to my blogroll, ghost pal. *wink*

Good speech, very impressive.

Congressman Nathan Petrelli said...

Heidi sweet heart. I'm in purgatory, but I'm working on a way to get out.

Dark Jedi: What's a blogroll?

Unknown said...

Your fave blog links. That's blogroll.
http://www.blogrolling.com/login.phtml
Sign up for one and add it your temple.

Campaign Photos "Click on the album and then roll the mouse across the picture for captions."