Friday, May 25, 2007

A Msg from your Ghostly Congressman

Those of you who have been keeping track of the Last Gladiator Standing Challenge may already be aware of my new friend Hana. She helped me post to that blog and now she is helping me with this one. My ghostly hands are having trouble typing, and Hana has been a great source of help for me. You can check it out here if you like.

http://www.blogger.com/%22http://last-gladiator2.blogspot.com/2007/05/i-flung-stuff-they-flung-stuff.html

Anyway, Hana has been able to help me get the make-out music off of my site, but she liked the Bushisms too much to remove them. So we compromised and she put them at the bottom of my page. She also made a few up-dates that I do like. To the left you will see a wonderful picture of me, but you will also see a video bar. If you click on the bar, a video will appear at the top of the page. I tried to talk Hana into adding my speach to the bar, but she chose to put up a video about me and Peter instead. She thinks the two of us are sweet. Go figure.

In other news, I have to appologize to all of those who filled out applications for dating Peter. My untimely death, has put me behind in making a final decision. I'm also unsure if I will be able to force my will upon Peter while dead, but we will see how that part goes later.

I will continue to work with Hana and try to convince her to help me with my page, so check back anytime and leave me a message.

As always, Let's make America a better place.

Your Congressman Nathan Petrelli

No comments:

Campaign Photos "Click on the album and then roll the mouse across the picture for captions."